Valdosta Heating and Furnace Services
Although Valdosta winters are not frigid, a chill does set in as the days begin to shorten. To ensure your family stays warm and cozy, Eubanks offers heating services you can trust. We are a full-service heating contractor that has the resources, knowledge and skills to keep you comfortable while the frost is on the ground:
- Resources. As a factory-authorized dealer, we have access to high-quality products. We use the latest in diagnostic equipment; this enables us to quickly locate and fix problem areas in your heating system.
- Knowledge. With over 28 years of providing heating solutions to Valdosta and the surrounding communities, we have a thorough understanding of the HVAC industry. Practical, hands-on experience gives us the ability to deliver sensible and realistic solutions.
- Skills. Our NATE-certified technicians have the expertise to repair and service most models of heating equipment, and we stay up-to-date on the latest techniques and technology through ongoing training.
At Eubanks, we understand the frustration furnace breakdowns or heat pump malfunctions can cause. To give you peace of mind when the unexpected happens, we offer several advantages to quickly restore your comfort:
- 24-hour-a-day coverage.
- Fully supplied service vehicles.
- Accurate repair estimates.
As temperatures drop from the heat of summer to the crisp days of fall, your thoughts naturally turn to preparing your home for winter. That preparation involves making sure your heating system is fully functional and ready to go. As part of our fall furnace tune-up, our service technicians will examine the heat exchanger, clean and adjust the pilot light and burners, check the fan, and test and adjust safety controls. An annual service agreement is a practical way to guarantee your system is set to go when you need it.
If your heating unit is more than 10 years old, you are probably losing money because it may have has lost much of its efficiency. New systems designed in the last 10 years have vastly increased efficiencies. Our comfort specialists can help you decide whether your current system is obsolete and will offer you economical solutions for replacing your heating equipment. We also design systems for custom-built homes and room additions.